TERMS & CONDITIONS
We ask that you please read these important terms and conditions set out by The Warehouse Dance Studios.
Bookings need to be made on the booking system to ensure students have a reserved space. Failure to do so may result in students not being able to attend class or class numbers not being confirmed for the class to take place.
Bookings are not final until payment is received in full.
Payment for all classes can be made via our online booking here
COURSE BOOKINGS/ CLASS BOOKINGS
Once your payment has been processed, your booking is confirmed. No refunds are possible once a booking is confirmed.
• If Class is missed no refund will be applied.
• If you need to change the day you are booked into a class. You can transfer your booking yourself, by clicking on “view booking” in your email confirmation, then “ticket options”, followed by “transfer ticket” you can then choose to transfer to an alternative class and date shown in the drop-down bars. Transfers must be made at least 24 hours before the class is due to start otherwise you won’t be able to transfer.
• Course bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable
• You may transfer a class booking up to 24 hours before the start time of the class. This applies even if you have booked within 24 hours before your class. You can transfer your booking yourself, by clicking on “view booking” in your email confirmation, then “ticket options”, followed by “transfer ticket” you can then choose to transfer to an alternative class and date shown in the drop-down bars.
• No transfers between students are permitted.
• All classes are non-refundable
• Students who do not attend due to illness, injury, pregnancy, personal or professional commitments or unforeseen circumstances without 24 hours notice do not have the right to transfers. If you are experiencing a serious ongoing injury or illness and can provide a doctors note, we may at our discretion extend your package.
• Courses are non-refundable and non-transferable
• You may cancel a party booking or studio hire booking up to 14 days prior to the start date (an administration fee will apply).
• All notification of cancellations must be made via email.
• Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the start of your booking will be subject to 100% of the booking fee.
• Your booking is placed based on the time and date agreed, you must stick to the timeslot that has been agreed. The hire is based on the start and end time so if you turn up late for your booking you will have less time for your booking.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS MADE BY US
While every effort is made to ensure that your course commences as planned. Warehouse Dance Studios reserve the right to cancel or revise any course time or instructor as necessary. If a class is cancelled, students will be notified and a reasonable alternative class will be offered in lieu of any cancelled session. Refunds will only be offered in exceptional circumstances.
For specific classes such as Pole Dancing participants must be over 18.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Before taking part in any physical activity with us at The Warehouse Dance Studios, all students are required to complete a medical questionnaire and sign a Physical Activity Readiness Questionaire (PAR-Q) which you complete as part of your booking online.
• If you have doubts about your physical well-being or know that you are pregnant, please let your instructor know before taking part in any type of activity, it may be possible to tailor a class or decide on alternatives (if any) for a particular individual with these needs.
• All Instructors at The Warehouse Dance and Fitness Studios have an extensive background in dance and teaching dance safely and have
attended relevant courses and gained qualifications to teach. However if you have any queries or doubt regarding your health and physical participation in class, students are required to inform instructors prior to attending or participating in the class.
• If students do not follow correct instruction or inform instructors of health issues and consequently become injured the student will be solely reliable.
• The Warehouse Dance Studio has been created with a Family in mind. We reserve the right to terminate arrangements with us if your behaviour or that of any members in the booking is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger or to annoy customers, other members of the party, instructors, the studio itself or anyone else.
• If you arrive for lessons under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will not be permitted to continue and will not be able to complete your
arrangements with us and therefore not be liable for any refund or compensation or any costs you have to pay.
• We are committed to providing a space for people that may otherwise feel excluded in "fitness" spaces. Should you experience any discomfort as a result of the actions of others, you are encouraged to approach your instructor at the end of class.
All personal information provided will be protected by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to 3rd parties.
The contact details you provide along with email address’s may be used to update you on future events and current bookings via email. You can unsubscribe from these notifications at any point.
No card details will not be held on record.
For the protection of all students and instructors, the use of CCTV is present throughout the inside and outside of the building. Images are recorded for crime prevention and public safety.
PHOTOS / FILMING IN CLASS
We encourage students to take pictures and videos of themselves using their own phones as a way to monitor progress on their pole journey. Please ensure you seek permission of fellow students if you are in an environment where they may feature in your filming.
On occasion, instructors and owners of The Warehouse may film classes for the use of promoting classes on the studio’s social media channels. If you do not wish to be in these pictures, please let your instructor know.
BY MAKING YOUR BOOKING YOU AGREE:
To not being spotted or helped into or out of any move
You will NOT ‘spot’ or teach other students whilst attending classes for reasons of safety
If you have any medical conditions or injuries, or are worried about any aspect of your health that may prevent you from dong physical activity, you must consult your doctor prior to attending any class or course.
If a student is trying a move that has not been demonstrated by an instructor, your instructor will not be liable for any compensation should an injury or incident occur.
The Warehouse Dance Studios takes all precautions to ensure the safety of everyone involved. I acknowledge that pole fitness and dance can be strenuous and at times, dangerous. I will rely upon my own judgement in participating in any exercise of manoeuvres. I have been told about the potential risks to my health and freely accept that by participating, I run the risk of injury, particularly if I were to fall from, or knock myself on the pole. I will not hold The Warehouse Dance Studios liable for any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions, which may be exacerbated if I participate.
By ticking to say you have read the above Ts & Cs and by signing the disclaimer on our booking system, you agree to waive liability to The Warehouse Dance Studios and its instructors.